10th October 2018 // 10 - 1pm
Branding and creative workshop with a mini brand audit
"Your brand is your promise." Dana DiTomaso
So, what does your brand say about you and your business, does it target your perfect audience and stand out against your competition? Do your brand values match your tone and style?
Bring your laptops and an open mind! This is going to be a great creative workshop where you will be working on your branding and styling during the session.
- Learn how to define your brand values, assessing and ensuring your branding works for your target market
- Understand the importance of colour, styling and font decisions and work on which will work for you
- With the small group for the session, we will also do mini brand clinics to see where we can strengthen your existing branding, or help you define your brief.
- Speed Creative Brainstorm on how to bring your branding to life, to leave you buzzing with ideas!
- Q&A on any branding and design questions you have
At the end of the workshop, you will have the ideas and resources to take your branding forward, either with a clearer brief for working on, an understanding how to create a cohesive look and feel to target your perfect audience. You will leave with several worksheets, notes and useful resources for you to work with.
A bit about me
I have nearly 20 years experience working in branding and design for some amazing businesses. From small start-ups helping to define their brand, find their creative edge and feel confident about the image and brand they are selling, through to working with large organisations such as in-house at Eurostar for 10 years as Design Manager helping to define the brand and art directing the design. I now offer branding, design and creative coaching and training services predominantly to small and start-up businesses.